Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittypets, loners and rogues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue45/45Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue160/160Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty
PostSubject: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Im not completely sure about this but im not sure if people would actually want to be kittypets, loners and rogues.... cos pretty much all the members would want to be in a clan and plus being a Kittypet you wouldn't do much cos you can't really hunt...
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue100/100Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue280/280Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 am

CherubLove was a kittypet. And some people might want to be a rouge. I don't know about the loners though, maybe they want to be mysterious? But most of all, isn't it good to have options? But would you rather the loners, rouges and kittypets gone?
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue45/45Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue160/160Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 am

Im not so sure about that cos i'lll feel bad if i just drive the kittypets, loners and rogues away! >.<
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue100/100Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Kittypets, loners and rogues Left_bar_bleue280/280Kittypets, loners and rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

Depends who your mentor is, and you wont really have to feel bad because kittypets are very stuck up, loners wont go near you and rouges are very bold and darin. So it would be kind of hard to get them ALL away! XD
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey I think I'll take all that back, more people are becoming leaders like rogues e.g Sandstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets, loners and rogues   Kittypets, loners and rogues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittypets, loners and rogues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Off Topic :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: