Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye twolegs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherublove

Charrie Points : 34

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 pm

cherub looked around at the twolegs place.Why did she have to leave again?oh yea she was in a clan.She sighed and walked towards her old house and looked for her badger toy.she found it and grabbed it.The she looked around for someone but stopped.no she had to forget him to.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue120/120Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue300/300Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:53 pm

"Come on Cherublove"mewed the leader,keeping watch for dogs and twolegs
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue100/100Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue280/280Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 pm

"Cherub, or should I call you your warrior name? Anyway, we should go. You can go say bye to him if you want. But, don't fall for the kitty-pet side. You know you are a warrior at heart. I....I knew your mother, she was very kind." Angelclaw told the cat. She hoped that they could leave soon, she didn't like this place. "Go say bye, get your toy and lets go."
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Cherublove

Charrie Points : 34

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Cherublove looked at them gratefully "thanks i'll be back".She padded towards the twolegs house and merowed .she walked in and saw her family and mate.She smiled and explained to them why she was leaving.they understood and they let her go.She walked back to the cats."Im ready to go".
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue120/120Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue300/300Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 pm

"Ok"she mewed bounding up the mountain with her deputy and Snowclans newest member
OCC:END OF TOPIC
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue100/100Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Goodbye twolegs Left_bar_bleue280/280Goodbye twolegs Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 pm

"Okay, lets go. Are you okay?" Angelclaw said thoughtfully as she walked towards the mountain. Once her grandmother was a kitty-pet, but she left when she met her true love. She died because of a badger, which is why Angelclaw was so mean to badger and dogs(angry at dogs because another topic). "Just... stay away from danger, most of my relations are dead, I.....I don't want you to die," she said, she had a sad look on her face, but it was also a very independant look.

OCC: SORRY FOR POSTING AFTER!! I ONLY JUST SAW IT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Goodbye twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye twolegs   Goodbye twolegs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye twolegs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: Two Legs Place-
Jump to: