Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverkit's creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlkit

Pearlkit

Charrie Points : 101

Silverkit's creation Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's creation   Silverkit's creation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:23 am

Name:Silverkit/Silverpaw/Silverpool

Tom or she-cat: She-kit( I want to be a kit so I can work her life up)

Appearance: A pure silver she-cat with snow white paws and brilliant blue eyes

Eye colour: Icey Blue eyes

Personality:Gentle and kind, is a bit shy but as she gets older she can make any tom purr, she is a huge flirt.

Origins: Snowclan, kit grew up learning to be a meddie. (but if that's to full I'll choose another xD.)

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Silverkit stood under the moonlight, her fur silver and enchanting. Her icey blue eyes closed, her mind going wild. She felt a breeze ruffle her fur, but didn't move. Voices ran through her mind. Suddenly her pair of blue eyes flashed open. Silverkit's ears were down, her tail was flickering. She had just had a dream from StarClan and it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit's creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Silverkit's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Silverkit's creation Left_bar_bleue280/280Silverkit's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's creation   Silverkit's creation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hahaha your a flirt-no offence! Approved-I like you, you are funny!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Cherublove

Charrie Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's creation   Silverkit's creation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Ohh can i be your mother?Im staying in snowclan for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's creation   Silverkit's creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's creation
Page 1 of 1