Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cat Creation (Driftkit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue45/45My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue160/160My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty
PostSubject: My Cat Creation (Driftkit)   My Cat Creation (Driftkit) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 am

Name: Driftkit

Tom or she-cat: Tom

Appearance: A flame-coloured tabby tom with a white underbelly and long tail

Eye colour: Dark Green

Personality: Sensible and determined. Likes to play with the other kits

Origins: SnowClan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay):

Driftkit padded to the entrance of the nursery. He thought he could see an outline of the apprentice den and wished longingly to join them and actually do something diiferent for once rather than staying in the boring old nursery...
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue100/100My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue280/280My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Creation (Driftkit)   My Cat Creation (Driftkit) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 am

1# You don't have to be a kit- first few people in each clan(until the website is big enought) get to be a warrior!!
2#Do you want to be a warrior or not?
3#Approved
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue45/45My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue160/160My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Creation (Driftkit)   My Cat Creation (Driftkit) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 am

idk why but i kinda wanna be a kit cos in other forum i was one too.Plus there aren't any other kits in this forum yet and it'd be more fun experiencing stuff as an apprentice too, rather than skipping to be a warrior ^.^
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue100/100My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Left_bar_bleue280/280My Cat Creation (Driftkit) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Creation (Driftkit)   My Cat Creation (Driftkit) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 am

Okay-but if you want to be a warrior/apprentice-because you joined early you can whenever.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cat Creation (Driftkit)   My Cat Creation (Driftkit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cat Creation (Driftkit)
Page 1 of 1