Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Cherub's arrival!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue100/100Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue280/280Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 am

They had just arrived at camp with the kittypet-Cherub, she was now to be called CherubLove until her day at camp was over. Unless she decided to stay. "Now CherubLove, we will go hunting, lets see if you are any good!" Angelclaw laughed at the stuck-up kittypet.

Cherub's arrival! Angelv10
Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Cherublove

Charrie Points : 34

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 am

"Ugh ok"cherublove replied.she had hunted once..for the food bowl.but this was going to be moving not right under her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue100/100Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue280/280Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 am

Angelclaw saw a rabbit, two rabbits. She leaped at one and with one swift blow, it was dead. She walked back to the kittypet. "Give it a go, I can do it. Or are you worse than me?" Angelclaw teased with a mischevious grin spread on her face.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 am

Cherublove rolled her eyes and stalked up on the rabbit.It kind of looked like her mouther's tail.It went back and forth and back and forth.......She squealed like a kit and leapt for the rabbit bitting it and rooling over."Ich goutch youve(i've got you)",she said with fur in her mouth.she clawed it's face and bit its neck til it stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 am

Angelclaw froze.. she sniffed the air with awareness of the scent. she started to yowl in horror.. "Cheub! Move! You are not safe there. Theres a ...... a..... a badger!" Immedeatly, her fur rose on her body, she growled at the badger and her eyes looked like fire. I wont let a new warrior die.... Not.....On....My.....Watch!!! she thought to herself.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 am

Cherblove looked at the badger.It looked like her stuffed toy.Mabey it squeaked to! she dropped the rabbit and started to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 am

Angelclaw pounced onto CherubLove. "What are you doing?! You will kill yourself!" Angelclaw growled throuch her teeth. She leaped off of Cherub and pounced at the badger. She un-seathed her claws and used them to rake his belly. She dug her teeth into its neck. It pushed her off, but she turned the fight around and pinned it to the ground, digging her claws into its neck. It was almost dead.....

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 am

Cherublove wasn't listening and she jumped on the badgers stomach,knocking the wind out of it."It won't squeak!" she yelled.She then started to claw it."Squeak i say squeak",she had clawed its eyes out and was still scraching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 am

Angelclaw stopped when its head was hanging on by a single muscle. "Well, sorry for teasing you, when you want something you with fight for it, wont you?" she laughed warmly, her heart was opening for the kittypet. "But, why would a badger queak?" Angelclaw said as the badgers head fell off. she started to open its stomach and spread its guts all over the place. She playfully threw a small pice of fle sh at Cherub."Gotcha!" she laughed as the flesh hit Cherubs head, it hit just on her cheeck.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 am

"AHHHHH"cherublove yowled histericly"badger guts!"she started to run around screaming.Then she ran to a river and dunked her head in it.she walked to angelclaw."I thought all badgers squeaked.Mine did".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue120/120Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue300/300Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 am

Snowstar padded over "What happened here?" she asked

Leader of Snowclan,
Admin and Mod

Currently on life 7

Spoiler:

Blackpaw
Spoiler:

Goldenleaf
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 am

Angelclaw laughed warmly. "We were hunting, a badger came, she thought it squeaked and tried to make it, it didn't, I almost cut its head off, she scratched its eyeballs out-it died. Oh, and I threw badger guts at her! Wait- what do you mean, yours squeaked?" Angelclaw explained. She looked at her leader and smiled. Then she threw a bit of badger gut at SnowStar.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 am

"well mine was smaller,fluffy,and not filled with guts",she wrinked her nose distaintfully."Ugh what is wrong whit these badgers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 am

"These badgers, are real! Not fake-like yours!" Angelclaw said as she ate her rabbit. She was covered in blood. "I have to wash myself in the spring's river." and she did. Soon she was as clean as ever!

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:08 pm

cherublove meowed at the cat and a few layers of her stubborness fell away."Wow you guys aren't to bad after all.mabey i could join you.Thatis if i get to keep my squeaky badger".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 pm

"Wow! You are actually really nice you know. Just lose a little bit more of the attatude and you will be accepted. And yes, you could keep your badger. But if you do join... I can train you, and you would have to stay away from your home, or they will never let you go," Angelclaw warned Cherub, hoping she would join.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 pm

"ok but...."she stopped.she didn't have to let the burden fall on them now.The didn't need to know yet.
(ohh mystery)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Angelclaw looked at the cat suspiceously. "But what? Please tell us, we wont hurt you, promise!" she swore to the cat. Angelclaws eyes were so sparkling, so pleading, so caring. She didn't want the new cat to enter the clan with any secrets.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 pm

"It's just",she sighed"you'll find out in a few days time". she looked up at the sky,"Ok lets go get my badger then".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue120/120Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Cherub's arrival! Left_bar_bleue300/300Cherub's arrival! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 pm

"Ok"the Snowclan leader mewed,then dragged the badger back to camp
OCC:End of topic?

Leader of Snowclan,
Admin and Mod

Currently on life 7

Spoiler:

Blackpaw
Spoiler:

Goldenleaf
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Angelclaw eyed the new warrior. "Sorry to be pushy, but please tell me. I beg you to, please?" pleaded Angelclaw. She would rather know what was wrong and be angry than not know, she would never harm Cherub, even if it was really bad. "Lets get that toy! But don't let the two-legs see you, they will take you back."

OCC:I think so - are you going to have kit Cherub? We will do your warrior ceremony soon.

Spoiler:

Cherub's arrival! Gd10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cherub's arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherub's arrival!   Cherub's arrival! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherub's arrival!
Page 1 of 1