Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Thorn... Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Meeting Thorn... Again Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Thorn... Again   Meeting Thorn... Again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Comet stood in the of the floor of the abandoned mansion, looking up at the ceiling that was falling apart over his head. After his visit to Stormclan, his leg was feeling somewhat better, and he tried to keep cobwebs on the wound to keep it from getting infected again. He carefully leaped up the stairs that were just in front of him that lead to the second floor, but then he halted when he heard something walk around the floor below him.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue80/80Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue240/240Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Thorn... Again   Meeting Thorn... Again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Thorn walked around " what is this place" she asked her self
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Meeting Thorn... Again Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting Thorn... Again Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Thorn... Again   Meeting Thorn... Again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm

"This is where I sleep." Comet growled, turning around to face Thorn. "And since you don't seem to be leaving anytime soon, I guess you can stay if you want." When he stared at the she-cat, he was turned so that his injured leg was in her vision. The wound that was once infected had lost its swelling, but it was still quite tender to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Thorn... Again   Meeting Thorn... Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Thorn... Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: The Abandoned Mansion-
Jump to: