Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brightkit's Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

Charrie Points : 590

Brightkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

Name:Kittypet name:Ruby or Rubes, Clan name:Brightkit/paw/fire (I'm Twilight from WCC and Brightgaze from New Dawn Clans!)

Tom or she-cat:She-Cat

Appearance:Dark grey fur, lighter grey spots and stripes (stripes along tail only),

Eye colour: Bright, ruby red

Personality:Playful, very energetic, happy but can get very upset at times

Origins: Born a kittypet

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay):Ruby bounced into the the fresh air for the first time. She looked around amazed at what she saw. She looked up and saw 4 very tall things behind the big fence keeping her in.

"What are those?" she asked her mother.

"Those are mountains. They are said to be the homes of wild cats..." her mother sighed. Ruby looked up and the mountains and sighed too.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Brightkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Brightkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Brightkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue300/300Brightkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 am

Soo.... she starts out as a kittypet named Ruby then joins the clans Brightkit? okay~ that makes sense!

Brightkit's Creation Seal <-- my new "approved!" thing. DON'T STEAL!
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:08 am

Aww, that's cute! And I'll become Brightkit as soon as I get my daddy and join his Clan!
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

BRIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle huggles* YAYZ, BRIGHTY`S HERE!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 am

Lol okay no spamming. I know you're Cherry so hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation   Brightkit's Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brightkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1