Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

Charrie Points : 1136
Humor : I USED TO BE A RAINBOWCLAN LEADER!!!!!!!!

Cat stats
Health:
A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue120/120A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!!   A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:03 am

Rainbowfeather was cleaning Aurakit because he was always getting dirty on his fur! 'Aurakit! Stop getting so dirty!' cried Rainbowfeather.
'But I like getting all dirty!!!!!!" cried Aurakit.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue120/120A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!!   A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 am

Goldenstar crawled out of her den and stretched her legs. After shaking the moss out of her pelt, she padded over to Rainbowfeather and her kit. "Ah, but dirty kits won't become apprentices. We need warriors that look good as well as fight good!" She mewed jokingly.
Back to top Go down

A new kitten joins RockClan!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: RockClan Camp-
Jump to: