Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeping Active

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Keeping Active Left_bar_bleue100/100Keeping Active Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Keeping Active Left_bar_bleue280/280Keeping Active Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Keeping Active Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Active   Keeping Active I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am

Stay active to keep your account, inform a Admin or mod if you will be away for a long period of time!

1.If you were active in the past, but aren't currently, you'll be marked for deletion and be sent an email asking you about your account.

2.If you don't post, or have never posted, for over three months, your account will be deleted.

3.If you aren't active—or don't go on—for over five months, your account will be deleted indefinitely and without warning.

4.If your account has been deleted, you may make a new one if you plan to be active afterwards.

5.If your account is deleted, your cat is said to of disappeared or died on the site if you were an active member.

Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Keeping Active
Page 1 of 1