Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shortkit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Shortkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Shortkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Shortkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue300/300Shortkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Shortkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Shortkit's Creation   Shortkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Name: Shortkit/Shortpaw/Shortwhisker

Tom or she-cat: she-cat

Appearance: silver tabby with a lighter gray underbelly, muzzle, and hind paws

Eye colour: gray-blue (cloudy blue, whatever =3)

Personality: kind, gentle, but watch out for when she's in one of her moods. She can be very short-tempered.

Origins: Rogue. her mother left her and then she was found by Goldenstar

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Shortwhisker walked out of the medicine cat's den and to the entrance of the camp. She glanced around a moment before padding out into the territory in search for some herbs. Maneuvering through the rocky terrain, she finally found what she was looking for. Marigold. The small plant was stretching up to try to reach the sun high above with its leaves and petals spread out to drink in the sunlight. "Finally!" She mewed, picking the flower cleanly out of the ground. "Now to find some more!"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Shortkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Shortkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Shortkit's Creation Left_bar_bleue280/280Shortkit's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Shortkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shortkit's Creation   Shortkit's Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Shortkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1