Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue45/45*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue160/160*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty
PostSubject: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am

Driftflight was sitting in the middle of camp grooming himself. He was wandering about something....
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue100/100*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue280/280*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 am

Angelclaw groomed herselft quickly, making sure she looked good. She padded over to Driftflight, newest warrior of SnowClan. "Hi Driftflight!" she mewed, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue45/45*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue160/160*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Driftflight straightened himself. This time he wasnt going to hide his true feelings..."Angelclaw!" he bounded to her and licked her. I was wandering about something..."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue100/100*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue280/280*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 am

Angelclaw smiled as he licked her. "Hi Driftflight!" she mewed licking him back, "What are you wondering about?"
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Driftflight took in a deep breath."I was wandering if I-I could be your mate." he meowed truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 am

Angelclaw smiled and licked Driftflight. "Of course!" she mewed, wrapping her tail around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:48 am

Driftflight beamed. He licked her cheek, showing his affection to her.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 am

"I'm so happy you asked!" Angelclaw mewed, nuzzling her new mate.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

OCC: We cant have kits righto? O.O
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 am

OCC: Of course!
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

"do you want to have kits?" he meowed curiously. He knew Angelclaw already had a litter of kits.

OCC: you already got some? xD
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 am

"Yes! Of course!" she mewed happily, smiling at her new mate.

OCC: Yea! I has a litter, and my litter had a litter!
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue120/120*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Left_bar_bleue300/300*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 am

OOC:I will be one of your kits and angel,you wrapped your tail around his neck XD
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:01 am

OCC: Cool, I'm going to kill Wavesplash to RP one of my kits, Mmm'k?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)   *Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Mateness time* ^.^ (Me and Angel only)
Page 1 of 1