Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue100/100Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue280/280Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty
PostSubject: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Name: Firepelt

Tom or she-cat?: Tom

Clan: Snowclan

Appearance:Black tom with yellow, orange and red flames coming from his paws, bottom of ears, muzzle, underbelly that ends 2/3 high on his stomach and coming from the bottom of his tail up to the middle of his tail. His eyes are yellow at the bottom merging into orange and that merges into red, when he's angry you can see flames in his eyes!

Personality:Very strong, well built, independant, tinted with a bit of evil (not much at all), bold and dosen't care what people think, but when he gets a mate he is very loving like his father, can make any she-cat purr, very good at romance, fun, funny and cool! Also very good with kits!

Do you want kits? (Y/N): Definatley! He's very good with kits!

Name: Wavesplash

Tom or she-cat?: Tom

Clan: Snowclan

Appearance: White tom with blue waves on paws, bottom of tail to mid-way of tail, coming from underbelly up to 2/3 high on his stomach and coming from the bottom of his ears. His eyes are electric blue and they have a watery effect.

Personality: Kind, loving, strong, always obeys the rules, enjoys fun and always trying to be the "good-guy."

Do you want kits? (Y/N): Yeah! He is also very good with them!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue80/80Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue240/240Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 pm

could i have another mate since twisterstar is missing?
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue100/100Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue280/280Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 am

Well, fire is maples mate and wave is dead... But he could be you mate in dreams...
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue45/45Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Left_bar_bleue160/160Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 am

apparently deady wants to be a leader again...?
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah, he says he couldn`t remember his password, Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!   Firepelt and Wavesplash are single! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firepelt and Wavesplash are single!
Page 1 of 1