Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue280/280Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty
PostSubject: Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!   Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am

Can they both already be warriors?? Or near the end of being an apprentice??

Name: Flamepelt

Tom or she-cat: Tom

Appearance: Black tom with yellow, orange and red flames coming from his paws, bottom of ears, muzzle, underbelly that ends 2/3 high on his stomach and coming from the bottom of his tail up to the middle of his tail.

Eye colour: Yellow at the bottom merging into orange and that merges into red, when he's angry you can see flames in his eyes!

Personality: Very strong, well built, independant, tinted with a bit of evil (not much at all), bold and dosen't care what people think, but when he gets a mate he is very loving like his father, can make any she-cat purr, very good at romance, fun, funny and cool!

Origins: Son of Spiraltail and Ivysong, Snowclan warrior.

Name: Wavesplash

Tom or she-cat: Tom

Appearance: White tom with blue waves on paws, bottom of tail to mid-way of tail, coming from underbelly up to 2/3 high on his stomach and coming from the bottom of his ears.

Eye colour: Electric blue, they have a watery effect.

Personality: Kind, loving, strong, always obeys the rules, enjoys fun and always trying to be the "good-guy."

Origins: Son of Spiraltail and Ivysong, undicided clan.

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Flamepelt searched for his father. He saw Spiraltail with Wavesplash, his brother. Flamepelt sighed heavily, Wavesplash knew about their mother, so did Flamepelt, they met their mother recently and were amazed that they broke the warrior code just for love. "Father, when are we seeing mother and our sisters?" he asked, his voice was very strong. "Soon.. Soon, we can go today." Spiraltail replied. "I'd love to go!" Wavesplash said, eyes full of hope. They all began to cross the thunderpath, Spiraltail and Wavesplash were chatting, but Flamepelt was behind them, walking carelessly across as a monster was hurtling towards him, he noticed it seconds before if was ontop of him. Spiraltail yowled in horror as the monster rode over his son, Wavesplash rushed over to his fathers side, he was terrified that his brother might be dead. Flamepelt opened one flaming eye, he noticed that he was inbetween the wheels and safe underneath the monster. He waled casually over to his father, no signs that Flamepelt was scared, because he wasn't. "I'm so delighted that you're alive!" Spiraltail said, he was so relieved that his son hadn't died.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue120/120Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!   Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 am

Approved!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue280/280Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!   Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 am

Thanks, are they allowed to be warriors???
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue120/120Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!   Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 am

Yes they are
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!   Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flamepelt and Wavesplash's creation!!
Page 1 of 1