Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driftpaw's Assesment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 am

The member 'Driftpaw' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 am

Driftpaw scented the air. A rustle came from a berry bush. He turned and looked at it. A magpie hopped out of the bush, Driftpaw saw his chance. He dropped into a crouch and leapt towards it and caught it in his mouth and snapped its bones. He thought it was enough prey.

Last edited by Driftpaw on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 am

The member 'Driftpaw' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 am

Angelclaw climbed down a tree where she was resting in the low leave-covered branches, watching her apprentice carefully. "Well done. I'm very impressed! That's a definate pass. And the fish was a nice toutch. How 'bout we feed the kits and elders with your prey. But you can eat the fish, it's your reward!" She walked over to him, smiling happily. She gave him a shy lick, then stepped back and began to lead him back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Driftpaw stood upright proud. He passed his assessment. He followed Angelclaw to SnowClan territory."That's one step closer to becoming a warrior..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaw's Assesment   Driftpaw's Assesment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driftpaw's Assesment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2